1. Administration of the Department of French Language and Literature
■ Administration Office Academic affairs related to undergraduates, graduate students and faculty of the Department of French Language and Literature
- Location : Administration Office of the Department of French Language and Literature 109B, College of Liberal Arts (Seokwan)
- Contact : 02-3290-2100
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Officer : Hwang Ji Young
- TA : Hong Ye-jin
■ Office of College French Administrative affairs related to French (Beginner) and Beginning French (for Majors) courses
- Location : Room 209, 2F, Communication Building
- Contact : 02-3290-1344
- TA : Kim Eun-hye
* Office Hours : Hours during the semester 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. / Hours during the vacation 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
2. French Language and Literature Research Facilities
■ Institute for the Study of Translation and Rhetoric Established to promote exchange among disciplines and social applications based on interdisciplinary understandings of translation and rhetoric
- Location : Room 403, 4F, International Studies Hall
- Contact : 02-3290-2524
- Website : www.rhetoric.or.kr
■ Space for Rental The lecture room assigned to the Department of French Language and Literature is Seokwan 314B (59 seats). Guidelines for use are as follows.
1. Lecture rooms cannot be used during regular teaching hours (9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.).
2. Lecture rooms cannot be used on weekends and public holidays (please contact the Administration Office of the College of Liberal Arts)
3. Lecture rooms can be used on weekdays from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
4. Lecture rooms can be reserved on a weekly basis, and long-term use is prohibited.
5. Lecture rooms must be used only for the approved usage and cleaned up after use.
6. Prohibited Uses
1) Special lectures by external companies (e.g., activities requiring payment)
2) Religious meetings
3) Activities that compromise the integrity of students such as drinking and being disruptive
4) Reservations may be canceled if the use of lecture rooms is deemed inappropriate by departments.
7. Undergraduate students must submit applications to class-affiliated departments.
8. To rent large lecture rooms for department use, please contact the Academic Support Team of the College of Liberal Arts.
9. Submit applications one week before use to the department office, and submit the confirmation slip to the information office on the first floor of Seokwan.